ATEC Partnering with Investors in People 2016
Posted December 12, 2015 by ATEC News Desk
This year ATEC has elected to become a programme supporter for the IIP annual awards, which recognise excellence in a range of activities and categories.It is a great opportunity for us to:
• associate ATEC with one of the most well-known B2B UK Super brands
• gain exposure amongst a client base committed to investing in people
• network and associate with other leading organisations
• gain access to a global network of senior HR professionals and CEOs
• receive associated media reach with a circulation of over 2,799,000, with likely mentions in the Mirror Online and Daily Mirror
Our very own Andrea Hough OBE has been asked to take part in the judging which also entails presenting an award on the Awards evening. It is an honour to be asked to judge as IIP judges are drawn from the highest level of business, academia, previous winners and the profession.
Watch this space for the follow up story from the event.